Our consultants are management system specialists who will integrate various systems into a single system to optimize results. Thorough familiarity with state and federal laws, regulations, guidelines and procedures allows Dascal’s consultants to assist in safety and environmental needs from conceptual design to final implementation.
Dascal consultants will develop and implement an Integrated Management System (IMS) based on accepted international standards. The IMS will subscribe to a number of management system specifications that will incorporate the following International Standards for Business, Government and Society standards (ISO) to include, but not limited to:
- Health & Safety – ANSI Z10 – OHSAS 18001
- Environmental – ISO 14001
- Quality – ISO 9001 – API Spec Q1 – API Spec Q2
- Business Continuity - ISO 22301 – NFPA 1600 – ASIS SPC.1
- Energy Management - ISO 50001
- Sustainability - ISO 20121
- Information Security - ISO 27001
The development and implementation of the management system will also include a technology component. A seamless technology design is essential for a variety of reasons to ensure access, inclusion, communication and training. The implementation team will meet regularly to consult, train, mitigate risk, monitor, develop action plans, etc.
Development and implementation will be performed through a team consisting of Dascal Group Consulting, QHSE engineering personnel and the selected technology provider. This team will meet regularly to assess and mitigate risk, monitor progress of the implementation, and develop action plans to manage barriers and/or challenges.
Incorporated within the management system design & implementation will be applicable American Petroleum Institute Recommended Practices (API RP) and other standards including, but not limited to:
- API RP 74:2007 – Recommended Practice for Occupational Safety for Onshore Oil and Gas Production Operation
- API RP 76:2007 – Contractor Safety Management for Oil and Gas Drilling and Production Operations
- API STD 2220:2011 – Contractor Safety Performance Process
- API RP 2221:2011 – Contractor and Owner Safety Program Implementation
- ANSI/ASSE Z590.3:2011 – Prevention through Design
- ISO 19011:2011 – Guidelines for Auditing Management Systems