AUDITORS, TRAINING & CONTINUOUS IMPROVEMENT
The goal of our Internal Audit Program is threefold;
- If an organization is already ISO certified, we’ll conduct an internal audit program to determine current results
- If an organization is not ISO certified, we will advise on preparation and what is required to pass certification requirements
- We will proactively help organizations prepare for ISO certification to ensure continuous improvement
We provide qualified auditors to conduct internal audits. A third party internal auditor can assist with preparation for external audits and help get the optimal results out an ISO Internal Audit Program. Our auditors are trained to identify continuous improvement opportunities and add value to your ISO program.
Our team will deliver a 2-day, on-site, Internal Quality Auditor training course. Students learn or refresh the skills needed to be a qualified auditor and upon course completion they receive a training certificate as an auditor in compliance with the ISO standard.
We can review your current ISO program to improve results and maximize continuous improvement. If you are not currently ISO certified, we will assist with preparation for the certification process.
Our team will provide the requirements, specifications, characteristics or guidelines used to consistently ensure that products, processes and services are fit for their purpose. With the advice our consultants give, you can ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of great quality.
- ISO 9000 – Quality Management ~ products and services meet customers needs
- ISO 14000 – Environmental Management ~ improve environmental performance
- ISO 50001 – Energy Management ~ make energy savings while helping to make your organization more efficient
- ISO 31000 – Risk Management ~ We can provide principles, framework and a process for managing certain risks
- ISO 20121 - Sustainable events ~ Let us guide and suggest best practices to manage your event, control its social, economic and environmental impact.